Enjoy HD Audio/Video Calling with FaceTime for Windows:With the advent of technology the world has rapidly shrunk. It is now really a small place as we can be in touch with our loved ones even while sitting in different continents. This is has been made possible by Video Calling. It is not just here for the elite class but almost everybody with a smart phone can experience it. The prime of all audio/video calling applications is FaceTime.
FaceTime, developed by Apple for iOS devices, was announced in 2010 by Steve Jobs. Later, in 2011, FaceTime for MAC users was launched and that enabled the MAC users to call their loved ones who might be having an iPhone. Now the question is; what about Window users? Can persons with Windows PC use FaceTime for Windows? This question, we are going to answer here. So read ahead to get to know as to how to download FaceTime App on PC running on Windows 10/8 or Windows 7/Vista.
FACETIME APP ON PC | FACETIME APP FEATURES AT A GLANCE
Before moving ahead to the download and installation part let us make you aware with the fantastic set of features that this ultimate video/audio calling app has:
- The best feature is that you don’t have to pay even a single penny to use this app. It is free.
- High Definition Video Calling is supported by the app.
- If you compare this app’s video and audio calling quality with other similar apps you will definitely find that FaceTime is much better than the others.
- On all other related applications you are required to create your user id or your login credentials; however; this is not the case with FaceTime. You can install it and straight away get into business.
- No charges for making calls as it runs on 3G/LTE or Wi-Fi connection.
- Now what happens, in the case of other related applications, when you are out of the app? Simple! You are unable to receive any communication. However with FaceTime, even though you are out of the app; you are still reachable.
I am sure, and you too will agree with my statement that the above set of features together are very difficult to find in any related application.
Now not putting in much of delay; following are the steps to download and install FaceTime on Laptop / PC running on Windows 10/8 or Windows 7/Vista:
Recommended Blog Posts :
Steps To Install Facetime on Laptop / Windows 10/8 or 7 / Vista
There is no official application for FaceTime for Windows but you can definitely run it using Bluestacks Android Emulator:
- First and foremost you must have Bluestacks Android Emulator in your Windows PC/ Laptop.
- You can download the latest version of Bluestacks for your PC from the official website by clicking here.
- Once you have installed the emulator it is required that you must download the Apk file for FaceTime. Click to download FaceTime Apk.
- Great going!! Now you have the android emulator and the Apk.
- Just right click the Apk file and click on Open With. Thereafter choose Bluestacks as the app to open the file.
- The installation of the Apk file will begin automatically and get over within few minutes.
So folks these were the simple steps to get FaceTime on Windows / Laptop (Windows 10/8 or Windows 7/Vista). Enjoy the awesome experience of HD Video Calling and crystal clear audio calling on your Windows PC/ Laptop.
If you get stuck anywhere during the installation or have any other question to ask us; then don’t hesitate. Just drop down your queries as comments below and we will get back to you with a solution.