Periscope is a live video streaming app developed for iOS and android platforms. It was developed by Kayvon Beykpour and Joe Bernstein and owned by Twitter. Because of its popularity many of the users search for the Windows version of the app. It is a mainstream app and is now available for Windows PC as well. It is a super successful app in video streaming category and because of its popularity; the PC version of Periscope is also most searched one. If you are interested in broadcasting live video and connecting with different people through social networking platform, then Periscope is the best choice you can opt for.
Periscope is the best Android app that will allow the user to find out best live video stream worldwide and also will let the user to broadcast their live videos just by adding some specific topics and location. The app though was first released only for iOS platforms, later it was developed for Android as well as PC platforms. Periscope is available for devices on various platforms like Android, iOS, Mac, Windows for free of Cost.
Most of the users like to use apps on bigger screens, due to the comfort it provides. So, we are here today to discuss about Periscope app on PC, its features and how to install and download the app easily.
Periscope App for Windows 10 PC
Periscope is a multi-platform application that is designed for Android, iOS, Mac and PC platforms. It allows the user to upload movies and videos in no time. Users can also stream their own videos through Periscope app.
Periscope runs on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and can stream unlimited videos.Users can go live from anywhere around the world at any time. It works similar to that of Twitter and Instagram apps.
User can connect with people around the world using Periscope app just like they do on Twitter and Instagram. Users can gain the followers by streaming their videos. So, you can follow people on this platform from all over the world and also you can let other users on the platform follow you.
When a User whom you are following,uploads a video you will get instant Notification regarding that & Vice versa.Users can comment or place a like on the live stream. In order to broadcast any live video in Periscope, users must first download it and create an account on it officially. Also, Twitter users can download Periscope app by clicking on the Periscope icon provided in the Twitter page. Users can start broadcasting live videos directly on Twitter by means of Periscope with a single tap on the Periscope icon right from the Twitter page.
Features of Periscope App
Periscope app has numerous eye grabbing features that make it one of the most used and most loved streaming apps in the market. Here are few extraordinary features that Periscope app offers.
- The Replay highlights features in Periscope allow the followers to watch the videos which the user broadcast in case if they missed the live broadcast. Replay, as the name suggests will allow the users to play the same video to some of the specific followers.
- The app allows the user to broadcast live videos for free.
- Followers will receive a notification on broadcasting a live video on Periscope.
- Followers can easily comment and like the live streamed video through Periscope.
- The app suggests users people based on their Twitter network and their interest. User can add and follow new people every day.
- Users can also broadcast live video to specific and selected people by broadcasting the video in private mode.
- Users can also share their broadcast video with Twitter followers by clicking on the share button before starting the broadcast.
- Through private settings, users can follow or unfollow people from notification manager.
Download and install Periscope on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 PC?
As we said earlier, Periscope is mainly designed for iOS platforms. The app is not officially available for Android and PC platforms. In order to run an application that is not meant for a PC platform, the PC must have a third party iOS emulator. The best emulator that allows smooth run of the apps is undoubtedly Bluestacks.
Bluestacks emulator will help the app run on the PC platform without any issues.Procedure explained below,will help you installing any android app on Windows PC.In our previous article we have given information on installing Showbox App on Windows 10 PC…Have a glance
- Download the android emulator Bluestacks or Andy from its respective official website.
- Start the installation of the emulator onto your PC by clicking on the file that was installed.
- Once the software is installed and is ready to use, launch it and complete the sign up and login with Google Play account.
- Open Google Play Store app and in the search, input Periscope and tap on search button.For your convenience we have provided direct link to Periscope app
- Now Download the app & start the installation process by accepting the terms and conditions.
- On successful installation of the app on your PC, launch the app by clicking on it on your Windows PC. The app gets launched in no time.
- Now, you can play Periscope app on PC using mouse or keyboard or whatever. You can start your own live broadcast videos and also follow people on the app. You can use all the features of the app on PC platform as well without any restrictions.
Above one is for Android Emulator…What if you want to install Periscope Apk for ios on Windows PC ?In that scenario you guys should use iOS Emulators.On this blog we have cover an article on iOS Emulators to run iOS Apps on Windows PC..Just go through it once
The process of download and install is same for Windows PC 7/8/8.1/10. So, why late! Download the Periscope app on your Windows PC and enjoy the features to the core.