‘YONO’ You-Only-Need-One; New Age Mobile App by SBI: Officially launched by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley; YONO from State Bank of India, is definitely a big leap forward for growing digitization in the country. Basically you can use this very single application for all your banking, shopping and investment needs. Available for both Android and iOS; YONO integrates almost all of State Bank of India’s financial services on one platform making it highly convenient and comfortable for its users.
State Bank of India, as of now, has about 42 crore customers and a vast majority of them are using one or the other mode of digital transactions. With ‘YONO’ State Bank of India has emerged as one of the major players in the digital banking space. This Omni-Channel Platform gives its users the capability to access services divided in 14 major categories including shopping, e-commerce, travel planning, taxi booking, banking services and many more. Let us tell you now the fantastic set of features that YONO has to offer you:
State Bank of India YONO MObile Banking App Features
The bank has partnered with various e-commerce players including Amazon, OLA, Flipkart, Yatra and Swiggy. Even Thomas Cook, Shoppers Stop plus Cox and Kings are a part of this grand partnership. YONO truly justifies its name ‘You Only Need One’ as really you only need this application for almost all of your online needs:
- You can open your bank account in less than 5 minutes by sitting at your home itself. You get a personalized platinum debit card and even concession on service charges by using this paperless method of banking.
- Since SBI has partnered with major e-commerce giants all your shopping market has been brought under this mobile banking application itself. Another benefit to this is that being a SBI customer you will get exclusive discounts and offers.
- Funds can be transferred quickly through UPI enabled payments.
- You can enjoy pre-approved loans which require no documentation up to 1 Lach INR within 2 minutes.
- There is a facility to avail overdraft against your Fixed Deposit in just one single click.
The mobile banking application YONO has been developed using artificial intelligence, predictive analysis and machine learning enabling it to keep track of what you are spending and usage habits. You can see the intelligent spend analysis in this application.
SBI Yono App : Download For Android & iOS Phones
- You can download YONO application from Google Play Store (Android) or Apple App Store (iOS).
- If you are a new customer all you require is your Aadhar Card and PAN to open an account with State Bank of India digitally at the convenience of your home or office.
- For existing customers you are require to enter your internet banking details for logging in to YONO for the first time as a part of registration. However; if you don’t have internet banking credentials then using your debit card you can generate a temporary password for log on. Once you have logged in a revolution in mobile banking is in your hand.