Showbox application is an incredible Android application that lets the users watch various videos via online without any hassle. Usually, people love watching their desired movies on the big screen rather than the mobile device. With the rapid advancement of technology, people are pretty accustomed to watching movies on their smartphones. But, sometimes, you might miss your desired show on your TV on that particular day. If you don’t have time to watch your preferred show at that particular point in time, you don’t have to worry about missing the show. If you wish to watch movies and other popular TV shows on your TV, you need to make use of Chromecast device. It is a small-sized device that allows the users to stream their desired content of videos and movies right onto their Television from the mobile device.
In order to stream that content on your TV, you need to have an Android device. You need to download the Showbox app on that Android phone. You can then easily stream your desired movies and TV shows on your big screen using the Chromecast app from your Showbox app. If you are seeking to watch your favorite movies and TV series any time on your big screen, we are here to help you in the best way. Here is a detailed step by step tutorial that assists the users to stream your desired movies from Showbox to your TV using Chromecast device. Showbox can Also in Installed on Amazon Firestick
Stream Showbox Movies & Tv Shows using Chromecast?
The users can easily stream their preferred videos from a portable device to big screen using the Chromecast device. In order to stream Showbox app videos from your smartphone to big screen using Chromecast, you need to make use of another application namely ‘All Cast.’ This app allows the users to stream media content from various devices to TV using Chromecast. In this tutorial, the users of Showbox can easily stream their desired movies and other TV shows onto the big screen using the Chromecast device:
- First of all, the users need to install All Cast application from the Google Play Store app store marketplace.
- After successfully installing the All Cast app on your smartphone, you need to open the application.
- You can now open the Showbox application and choose your desired movie or TV show that you wish to stream through All Cast application.
- You need to choose the quality of your video or movie on the Showbox application.
- You can select the video player on which you wish to watch the movie.
- Just click on Watch Now option and select All Cast as the video player so that you can start watching your desired movie or TV show.
- Immediately, the All Cast app allows the users to playback the video.
- You can also opt for Showbox app Subtitles
- You need to ensure that Chromecast device is active so as to receive streaming content on your device.
- You can now choose the Chromecast as your playback device.
That’s it! This is the simple process to stream your desired Showbox movies and TV shows on your TV using Chromecast device.