Viva Video for PC : The technical and media revolution has almost reached a crescendo now. Almost every field requires audio-video content for varied purposes. It has created an impertinent need of editing of audio and video content. Simultaneously, not everyone is willing to pay the premium price for such software. Thankfully, you can find plenty of video editing software for free. Amongst them, VivaVideo software tops the chart.
What is VivaVideo Software?
Free Android video editing software, VivaVideo is a video editing, movie maker, slideshow maker, photo video maker, video player and converter software. Manufactured by Qu Video, it is the leading video editing app of the Google Play Store with over 200 million downloads already recorded against its name. Over hundred countries have rated it the top video editing app. It is indeed the ultimate software to choose to create a compelling and mesmerizing video story and share with just about anybody on any platform.
Viva Video Editor Official Website : Click here
Features of the VivaVideo Software
The software is free to download and offers you an extremely user-friendly and easy interface which even novices can use to create professional looking videos. It’s optimized main features and brand new UI design ensures that you have a top class experience and experience the ultimate performance. Apart from supporting HD resolution, it has its community released in US, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil and Philippines which facilitate you to upload your videos and share with VivaVideo fans worldwide. The app offers you over 1000+ video effects to create amazing video stories. You also have numerous other options like adding stickers, subtitles, filters and other effects to make your videos genuinely distinctive. You can seamlessly merge and create a collage of your photos and share it not only with friends and families but also share them directly on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp etc.Here we have covered best video editing software which you can treat as best vivavideo alternative.Just go through it once.
Downloading and Installing VivaVideo Editor on Windows 10 PC
Thanks to the creation of various Android Emulators, it is possible to use just about any Android app on the Windows platform. We highlight below the steps of downloading and installing the VivaVideo software on your Windows PC of 10 or 8 versions using the Android Emulator Bluestacks.
- Foremost download the Bluestacks Emulator from the website
- Now trace the downloaded file to the download folder of your computer, double click it and install the software by following all on-screen installation instructions.
- Double-click and open the Bluestacks Emulator.
- Type in VivaVideo in its search bar and hit on the go/search tab.
- From the Search list, double click the VivaVideo
- It would start the installation process. Follow all instructions to complete the installation.
- Now go the apps section of the BlueStacks emulator.
- You would see the VivaVideo Icon there.
- Double click and open the VivaVideo program and enjoy experimenting with it to create spectacular videos.
We hope we have helped you to make the most of this terrific Viva Video software. If you like this article, do spread the word around. Let us know if you would like to know about any other app as well.