Xender is an application that was developed for smartphones that run on different platforms like iOS, Android and Windows. The app runs on tablets and smartphones smoothly and is not officially available for Windows PC platforms. If you are looking for a complete guide to download and install Xender for PC, then you can get complete info from this article. We have covered step wise process on how to download and install Xender for PC. You can follow the same process for Windows 7/10/8/8.1 versions of computer and laptop with 32 bit and 64 bit OS. At present, Xender is only available for Mac, iOS, Windows phone, Blueberry and Android, but there is no official version available for Windows PC.
Xender app operates on wifi to transfer files from one device to the other. It is one of the most used apps to transfer files securely and safely between two devices. It also offers fastest transfer speed of the files. It is used by millions of users across the world and is a legal one. Due to its popularity, people were searching for a Windows PC version of the Xender app, which is not available officially. Though the official version is not available, it is possible to run the app on PC platform smoothly without any issues by following certain procedure.
Xender for PC Free Download
The main purpose of Xender app is to transfer files between multiple devices at a time. Most of the smartphone users are involved in sharing their stuff with others and the best way to share is definitely an app without any data charges incurred. Xender uses wifi network for the file transfer and so no data charges will be incurred. Xender is capable of creating a temporary wifi hotspot on the mobile platform to promote file transfer. Using this app, users can connect the phone to the PC and transfer files for free.
The latest version of Xender apk is v3.9.0612. Users need to make sure to download the latest version of the apk as it contains less bugs and more new features.
Requirements of Windows PC to install Xender App
In order to install Xender app on Windows PC, it should have some requirements in first place.
- Xender PC should have a HD standards graphics driver. This is because, the smartphone uses android platform, which comes with HD level graphics and so the system on which this app is to be installed should also have the same graphic standards.
- You need to first check your graphics drivers in your PC. To do so, go to Control Panel>Display Adapter Settings and find the version. You can upgrade the drivers to latest version and then download Xender for PC.
- You can also add a dedicated graphics/video card of HD standard into your PC.
- Now, download Xender for Windows PC. Make sure to have at least 4 GB of RAM, this will help Xender run smoothly without any lags.
- C drive should have at least 5 to 6 GB of free space left for the other applications to run smoothly along with Xender PC.
Download Xender on Windows 10 Computer 32 / 64 bit
Xender is one of the most used android apps in the market for sharing data between device. “SHAREIT” : Similar App which has procured immense popularity to share files between multiple device.
Here we have listed out simple steps on how to download and install Xender for PC.
Inorder to install Android Apps on Windows Computer we have to use an emulator.Emulator will help blend the app with Windows PC platform easily. The best emulator is undoubtedly Bluestacks. So, first install Bluestacks emulator into the system and then start the installation of Xender app on Windows PC. You can also go with another popular android emulator Ko Player.
- Download and install android emulator either Bluestacks or Andy on your Windows PC.
- After successful installation of the emulator, launch it and go to search option. Type in Xender in the search box and click on enter.
- Xender app will appear in the list. Click on Xender to start the download process.
- After downloading is completed, right click on the file you have downloaded and open it using Android Emulator software which you have downloaded and installed earlier on your computer.
- Now, Xender will be successful installed on your PC. You can launch the app on your computer/laptop and start sharing files for free with wifi hotspot connection.
How to use Xender on PC without downloading app?
If you don’t want to use any third party app like Bluestacks, then you can with another process to install Xender app on PC. You can use Xender Web to do so. This will help you transfer files between computer and phone. Here are the steps to follow.
- First, connect both computer and phone with same wifi network.
- Download the latest version of Xender app on your smartphone.
- Open Xender app and click on Send button. Now click on ‘Connect to PC’ button.
- Open the browser you regularly use on your computer and type the IP address you see there.
- Accept the ‘connection to your PC’ on your phone.
- On clicking on the option, you will see the Xender desktop interface. Tap on different tabs and add files to transfer them from your phone to your computer. You can also drag and drop the files to the browser window.
So, this is how you share the files without the third party emulator using Xender app.